What is a MUST do when on vacation in Hawaii? If you guessed beach photography on Maui, then you got it right! Did you know our Maui Family Photography team specializes in beach sessions? Sunset or sunrise, we’d love to work with you. Our team of Maui Photographers absolutely loves capturing Hawaii vacations.
Tips to get the most out of your Maui Beach Photo Session
- Book Early – Especially around the holidays and summer months so book 3-4 months in advance to ensure you get the date and time you’re hoping for!
- Go for Sunrise – Empty beaches and an early wake-up to kick off your day? It’s a match made in heaven!
- Choose a Location Near your Hotel/Rental – Maui traffic can be a bit unpredictable. So skip the long drive and choose a gorgeous beach near where you’re staying. We have a lengthy location guide to make this choice easy.
- Let go of the stress! – We can’t predict the weather, how crowded the beach will be, or if everyone in your group will put on a happy face. But we can ensure you’ll have a damn good time if you let go of the stress and come ready for fun.
- Order a Haku (flower crown) – Take your images from great to WOW with a fresh flower, custom-made haku. Petite Maui is our absolutely favorite Maui florist, but there are a ton of other amazing floral vendors on Maui to choose from!
Ready to book?
Interested in booking a Maui beach photo session for your family vacation or to celebrate a special milestone? I would be so honored to work with you all to capture your family visit to Hawaii with a stunning sunrise or sunset photo session on one of the beautiful beaches on the Big Island, Oahu or Maui. I’d love to capture memories you’ll cherish forever! Book Your Maui Photo Session Today